Holding the Standard for Quality ServicePaul Brother's Heating & Air is committed to genuine care, excellent services, and quality work that lasts a lifetime.
Humidifier Installation in Midvale, UT
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality with a Whole-Home Humidifier
When the air in your home is too dry, it can cause a number of problems. Dry air can cause your skin to become dry and itchy, and it can also cause your throat and nasal passages to become dry and irritated. Dry air can also cause your wooden furniture to crack and split, and it can cause your wallpaper to peel. If you are experiencing any of these problems, you should consider installing a whole-home humidifier. At Paul Brothers Heating & Air, we offer a full range of humidifiers in Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas.
How Do Humidifiers Work?
Humidifiers work by adding moisture to the air in your home. There are several different types of humidifiers, including portable humidifiers and whole-home humidifiers. Portable humidifiers are small, stand-alone units that can be moved from room to room. Whole-home humidifiers, on the other hand, are installed directly into your HVAC system and are designed to humidify the air in your entire home.
There are several different types of whole-home humidifiers, including bypass humidifiers, fan-powered humidifiers, and steam humidifiers. Bypass humidifiers are the most common type of whole-home humidifier. They work by diverting a small amount of warm air from your furnace or heat pump and passing it through a water panel. As the air passes through the water panel, it picks up moisture and is then distributed throughout your home.
Benefits of Whole-Home Humidifiers
Whole-home humidifiers offer a number of benefits over portable humidifiers. Because they are installed directly into your HVAC system, they are able to humidify the air in your entire home, not just one room. Whole-home humidifiers are also much more convenient than portable humidifiers. With a whole-home humidifier, you don’t have to worry about filling and cleaning a water tank every day. Whole-home humidifiers are also much more effective than portable humidifiers. Because they are installed directly into your HVAC system, they are able to add more moisture to the air than a portable humidifier.
Some of the benefits of whole-home humidifiers include:
- Improved comfort – Dry air can make your home feel cooler than it actually is. By adding moisture to the air, a whole-home humidifier can help your home feel more comfortable.
- Reduced heating costs – Adding moisture to the air can make your home feel warmer. By making your home feel warmer, a whole-home humidifier can help you save money on your heating bills.
- Reduced static electricity – Dry air can cause static electricity to build up in your home. By adding moisture to the air, a whole-home humidifier can help reduce static electricity.
- Reduced risk of illness – Dry air can cause your throat and nasal passages to become dry and irritated, which can make you more susceptible to colds, the flu, and other respiratory illnesses. By adding moisture to the air, a whole-home humidifier can help reduce your risk of illness.
- Reduced risk of damage to your home – Dry air can cause your wooden furniture to crack and split, and it can cause your wallpaper to peel. By adding moisture to the air, a whole-home humidifier can help reduce the risk of damage to your home.
Call Now to Schedule Humidifier Services in Salt Lake City
At Paul Brothers Heating & Air, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are a family-owned and operated company, and we treat all of our customers like members of our own family. Call (385) 376-3255 today to schedule a humidifier service in Salt Lake City. We look forward to serving you!
Local, Live Customer ServiceOur customer support team is always there and ready to talk to you 24/7! Click, Call, or Text. We’re here to help!
24/7 Emergency ServiceWe know emergencies happen. Our fully stocked trucks well be able to get you taken care – what ever the need.
Trustworthy TechniciansWe are a family owned business. We want to treat you like part of our family as well.
Up-Front Honest PricingWe pride ourselves on suggesting parts and work that are in the best interests of our customers.
“Another company had already done service on the system two months ago, but the technician that came today took the time to really find the problem and fix it properly. They won’t push you into having an expensive fix or replacement.”Oliver A.
“Scott was punctual, and helpful, gave me a visual inspection of everything the other company had lied to me about, and fixed my furnace.”Ethan A.
“Paul Brothers just installed our new central air unit and we could not be more pleased with the service and quality these guys gave us! They were knowledgeable, professional, personable, and efficient!”Hales
“I was VERY impressed with his knowledge and skill. Plus, he gave me a really great deal on parts and labor.”Jessica H.
“I trust them to always give me the best repair and price and I would suggest them to anyone looking for an HVAC tech.”Andrea G.