Heater Installation and Replacement Services in Midvale, Utah
Helping Customers in Midvale and West Jordan City Install New Heaters and Get Rid of Old Ones
When it’s time to get a new heater, make sure you get the right equipment for your home and the right team to install it. Paul Brothers Heating & Air offers professional heater installation and replacement services to our neighbors in Midvale and West Jordan City. Whether you’re building a new home, replacing your old heater, or upgrading to the latest model, we’ll help you get rid of any old equipment, choose the best new unit, and get everything up and running smoothly. Our licensed and insured installation team will make sure that the entire process goes as smoothly as possible, with no damage done to your property or your new heater.
Whenever you need a new heater, come to the heater installation and replacement experts at Paul Brothers Heating & Air. Call our Midvale office at (385) 376-3255 to get started with a free estimate today!
What Type of Heater is the Best Fit for Your Family?
- Furnaces – When it comes to whole-home centralized heating equipment, furnaces are a popular choice for homeowners across the country. Furnaces are forced air distribution systems that use an energy source (usually gas) to heat air and force it through your HVAC system in order to effectively heat your home.
- Heat Pumps – Heat pumps function as both heaters and air conditioners, using heat transfer technology to move heat away from areas you want to keep cool and towards areas that need to stay warm. They're known for being incredibly energy efficient.
- Hybrid Heaters – These heaters are designed to combine power and efficiency, and can function as both furnaces and heat pumps. Because not every component of a hybrid heater is working at the same time, it takes longer for them to accrue wear-and-tear damages, meaning that they don’t need as many repairs or maintenance checks as other types of heaters.
Should You Replace Your Old Heater?
Is your old heater still capable of meeting your family’s needs? Instead of wasting time and money repairing a heater that’s past its prime, consider a replacement. Installing a new heater can not only remove your comfort, but it can also save you money on energy costs and service fees over time.
Your Heater May Need to Be Replaced If:
- It’s over 15 years old
- It’s having a serious negative effect on your indoor air quality
- It’s not heating your home evenly or effectively
- It needed frequent repairs to stay up and running
- It’s visibly damaged or corroded
- It makes weird noises
- Your energy bills are strangely high
What’s New? High Efficiency Furnaces
Modern furnaces are so much more efficient than older furnaces that even if you purchased the least efficient furnace on the market, most likely it would still be more efficient than your current unit.
The efficiency rating for a furnace is called AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency). A standard rating is 80%, and a great rating is 90%. If you have natural gas, you’ll be able to select between an electric and a gas furnace. Gas furnaces are the more efficient option.
Whether you’re installing a brand-new heater or replacing an old one, the team at Paul Brothers Heating & Air can get the job done right. Call (385) 376-3255 or reach out to us online today for service in Midvale or West Jordan City!
Local, Live Customer ServiceOur customer support team is always there and ready to talk to you 24/7! Click, Call, or Text. We’re here to help!
24/7 Emergency ServiceWe know emergencies happen. Our fully stocked trucks well be able to get you taken care – what ever the need.
Trustworthy TechniciansWe are a family owned business. We want to treat you like part of our family as well.
Up-Front Honest PricingWe pride ourselves on suggesting parts and work that are in the best interests of our customers.
“If you're looking for reliable & cost-effective repairs look no further. Was able to get them on the same day which was a huge relief since it was 100 degrees when our AC broke.”