Air Conditioner Installations and Replacements in Midvale, Utah
Getting New Air Conditioners to Customers in Midvale and West Jordan City
Are you building a new property that needs a new air conditioner? Are you interested in upgrading to an air conditioner that’s more advanced, more effective, and more energy-efficient? Is your old air conditioner on its last leg? Come to Paul Brothers Heating & Air for all the AC installation and replacement services you need to ensure that your home is always equipped with reliable cooling equipment. Our trained and experienced installers know how to safely remove old equipment and correctly hook up new units, and we have access to some of the best air conditioning products on the market from trustworthy brands.
Do you need a new air conditioner for your Midvale or West Jordan City home? Call Paul Brothers Heating & Air at (385) 376-3255 today for a free estimate! Check out our reviews to hear from some of our customers.
What to Know When You’re Buying a New Air Conditioner
Buying a new air conditioner isn’t as simple as choosing a unit that’s within your price range. There are a lot of factors to consider when selecting your new AC unit, and a professional installation team can help you learn about your options and weigh the pros and cons of each potential purchase.
Factors to Consider:
- Size – When it comes to HVAC equipment, bigger and more powerful is not always better. You need an air conditioner that is proportional to the size of your property, and that will effectively cool every room without wasting energy.
- Energy Efficiency – Ideally, your new air conditioner will be able to cool your home using the least amount of energy possible. Certain units are designed for energy efficiency, and it’s important to select equipment that will help you keep your utility bills low.
- Indoor Air Quality – Look for an air conditioner that won’t draw in excess dust or dirt and that’s either already equipped with or able to accommodate a reliable air filter.
- The State of Your Air Ducts – Your air ducts will need to be able to accommodate your new unit, and your new unit will need to be compatible with your air ducts. If the two don’t properly connect, temperatures won’t be effectively maintained, air won’t circulate efficiently, and you’ll waste energy cooling air that just slips out between cracks.
When Should You Replace Your Air Conditioner?
- When it’s over 10 years old
- When it’s needed frequent repairs to stay operational
- When it’s not providing you with cool air
- When it can’t seem to stay on for more than a few minutes
- When it’s making weird noises or causing strange smells to enter your home
- When it seems incapable of cooling certain rooms in your house
- When your utility bills keep going up
If you believe your air conditioner may need to be replaced, call Paul Brothers Heating & Air in Midvale or reach out to us online or call us at (385) 376-3255 for a free estimate or second opinion. We also provide 24/7 emergency services!
Local, Live Customer ServiceOur customer support team is always there and ready to talk to you 24/7! Click, Call, or Text. We’re here to help!
24/7 Emergency ServiceWe know emergencies happen. Our fully stocked trucks well be able to get you taken care – what ever the need.
Trustworthy TechniciansWe are a family owned business. We want to treat you like part of our family as well.
Up-Front Honest PricingWe pride ourselves on suggesting parts and work that are in the best interests of our customers.
“HVAC service in the future will only be handled by Paul Brothers. I am recommending them to the HOA of my rental, to all my family and friends, and anyone else that wants quality, honest, & great services.”